Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Track Bar Choice Emergency

Old 05-18-2010, 08:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the TF and it's beefy and simple. go with that bad boy.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Surpised I haven't seen any Currie love. They have zerks on'em. Although it looks like that damn magnesium chloride I spend most of my driving time on may force me to replace mine again. If so I'm going to take a long look at that TF monster. I like the idea of that sleeve adjustment. Plus that mag shit can't settle into the threads of a sleeve lake it does in a tube.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:46 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hellbound13
I love the Teraflex bar. I just wish they went with a johnny/poly joint set up instead of rubber. Rubber does not hold up as well over time and has to be pressed out to replace.
We actually did have some in that setup. The factory clevite bushings last longer than the flexjoints.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the great input. I'm going to place the order in the next few minutes and have decided the Teraflex Monster is the way to go.

Any specials on this product that I haven't heard about????
Old 05-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rub61
Thanks for all the great input. I'm going to place the order in the next few minutes and have decided the Teraflex Monster is the way to go.

Any specials on this product that I haven't heard about????
Hit up your favorite vendor here for a deal on one.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks again, Just ordered from David at Northridge. Hope it gets here quick since Ruby is laid up in the body shop. We need to get back into the desert before the real heat starts.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:00 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
We actually did have some in that setup. The factory clevite bushings last longer than the flexjoints.
What makes you say that? It is my experience that the Johnnys last longer cause they can pivot when they are deflecting. The rubber separates from the bushing over time.

For instance, 14K and my my factory track bar bushings were hosed. The flex joints on my Teraflex control arms are as tight as the day I got them. Would love to see them on the track bar also.

Quick Reply: Track Bar Choice Emergency