Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TPMS dash warning still comes on with flashcal?

Old 01-11-2014, 02:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TPMS dash warning still comes on with flashcal?

So I just installed my Flashcal on my 2013 rubicon to turn off the tpms sensors, after i installed it the red dash light is turned off but the screen still says check tpms every time I start the jeep, and I have to hit the mode button every time still to make it go away. Any way to make this warning stop as well?
Old 01-11-2014, 03:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Make sure you have the latest update for your Flashcal, they changed how the TPMS disabler works a bit differently now and is much better. Hopefully that helps to fix the problem you have.
Old 01-11-2014, 03:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Krashkource
Make sure you have the latest update for your Flashcal, they changed how the TPMS disabler works a bit differently now and is much better. Hopefully that helps to fix the problem you have.
I just updated it before I installed it, it shows 0psi at all 4 corners and the red dash light is off now but it still says check tpms on dash on start up till i hit mode button.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:01 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I fussed with it several times until it went away. I downloaded the off-road TPMS module using Spark on the computer and then set the pressure to 23 lbs on program. That combination seemed to work.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:21 PM
JK Freak

I figured it out, I just disconnected my negative battery terminal for like 30 seconds and I guess it reset the dash warning , so far so good no more warning.

Quick Reply: TPMS dash warning still comes on with flashcal?