Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TOYO's

Old 05-31-2010, 09:53 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Toyo 37X13.5 here.....oh yeah on 17inch AEV's too....love em....I did notice the extra weight from the Pro Comp 35's going to 37X13.5's....but the 37's are super huge......My gears, superchip, exhaust, intake make DD with 37's easy to live with....

Toyo's are a sick tire.....

35 inch Procomps.....beside the 37 toyo's..

Old 06-01-2010, 04:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by planman
They will balance just fine.

You want 15x10 wheels with 3.75" backspacing, and you will need to adjust your steering stops.
I have 15x10 wheels and the backspacing is 3.63 so I shouldn't have any problems there. I guess I will give these a try and see how it goes. I am pretty sure that a regear will need to be on my short list with these. I have a few months worth of tread left on my Procomps so I have a little bit of time to figure out how to pay for everything.... It's the 37x14.5 Toyos or , if I can't do a regear it will be 35x12.5 MTR's/kevlar....
Old 06-01-2010, 06:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

I really wanted to go with Toyo's Mt in 37's, but did not due to weight. I also liked the Nitto Trail Grappler (the new one out), but they are also very heavy, but lighter than the toyo. Both are priced similar, which is slightly less than outrageous!!
I ended up going with a 36" Irok Radial, which measures the same, was $120 less per tire, and weighed 20lbs lighter per tire IIRC. They might not last quite as long, but saving nearly 500 bucks makes up for it.
They are quiet as could be too, and ride very nice also.

Quick Reply: TOYO's