Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

toyo open country 35"s

Old 03-28-2013, 02:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default toyo open country 35"s

so I want a set of 35's for my 07 jeep jk. probably going with the toyos. I have a 2" levelling kit and flat fenders I'm just wondering about rub? I've heard use wheel spacers but I'm just wondering if its gonna rub in the front or rear.

any insight would be great.
cheers!
Old 03-28-2013, 02:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Depending on the Wheels back spacing, you might not even need the spacers. Other than that you wont have any rubbing issues. My stock fenders used to touch but after cutting it, i never had any issues

Old 03-28-2013, 02:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are using stock wheels you'll need a minimum of 1.5" wheel spacers. Aftermarket wheels you should look for 4.5 or less.

The toyo is a big 35 so possible you might need to trim a pinch seam or maybe even rub front bumper a bit. But I would let the stop you from getting them. They are one of the best tires out there and pricing is great because everyone else has run up the prices on the Nittos during the follow the leader over the last year or so.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:04 AM
JK Newbie

thanks guys. I'll be picking them up on Monday! I have a smittybilt front bumper which is stubby so it won't interfere that way.

Quick Reply: toyo open country 35"s