Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Top Cargo??

Old 02-28-2007, 02:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was told by Kargo Master that they will have they're Bushman Congo Cage done and available by April 15th. I'm also told that Olympic 4X4's 'Daved's Rack", which flips aft and rests on supports to form a tailgate canopy frame, was to be ready in Feb, tho they haven't responded to my latest requests to hurry up! I'm also ready that Olympic makes an inferior product to the Congo master, and supports less weight. I guess we're all just weight-ing. Ever see the VW Bus-like camper top from www.loftyshelters.com? pretty cool stuff, but you need the congo cage to handle the load.
~Dr Bob in PA
If you know of any others that are working on this fab, I would like to know as well, since this will be one of my first upgrades! OK.. maybe the 2.5 budget boost, and the exhaust, and the Air raid filter, and they jet chip, and the... crap just gimme it all!!!!

My Kargo Master Contact is
Bryan Orso
Sales
Kargo Master
1-800-343-7486 Ext. 212
Old 02-28-2007, 11:38 AM
JT$
JK Newbie

Anyone have pics of one of those "lofty tents" on a Congo Cage?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:57 AM
JK Newbie

If the front support for the rack attaches just below the lower corner of the windshield... is there a way to attach side mirrors to that down tubing?

I want to remove the mirrors from the doors and just go with a permanent mount that is not door dependant. That way I don't need to carry the extra mirrors around when the doors are on and I can store the doors in the back more easily on days I am out and about and want to go doorless.

Quick Reply: Top Cargo??