Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TJ or YJ half doors?

Old 09-09-2011, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TJ or YJ half doors?

Accidentally posted this in the wrong forum yesterday. PMed a mod about moving it w/o success, so here it is again in the intended spot:

There are a ton of TJ & YJ half doors listed on the local craigslist for next to nothing. Has anyone tried rigging some up to fit the JK?
Old 09-09-2011, 08:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are the front doors of a JKU the same as a JK? Common sense says they are the same but you never know...
Old 09-09-2011, 09:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ajmelin
Are the front doors of a JKU the same as a JK? Common sense says they are the same but you never know...

They are the same
Old 09-09-2011, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I missed a set of full doors off of an 11 JK last week. They went for $400 for the pair brand new and they were the same color as my JKU. Thats the way CL works for me I find overpriced junk or deals that are already sold.

Quick Reply: TJ or YJ half doors?