Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tires on the way... Can i drive them?

Old 02-07-2014, 07:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default most likely they are ballanced correctly unless you feel a shake

then a tire was not balanced right . other than that a alignment is up to you but as stated the toe is a adjustment you could learn how to do but I wouldn't advise it till your ready to start playing mechanic with your jeep / one thing at a time , toss those new wheels on buy some locking lug nuts 5 one for each tire a padlock for your spare so no one steals it off the back and enjoy driving ! youl know if something was wrong . but I doubt it have a torque wrench ready or at least a x type tire wrench if your changing lug nuts they night not be standard size if standard lugs just tighten them down good oh and you want to remove the little lock washers on the studs from factory on the wheel hubs on jeep , if they are still on the threaded studs . I hear they can cause tightening issues take a small screwdriver and pop them off

Last edited by jeepmojo; 02-07-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Tires on the way... Can i drive them?