Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tire Rubbing issues

Old 12-25-2012, 03:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire Rubbing issues

With a 4" TF long arm lift, dana 44 and a beadlock wheel with 3.5 BS, which is the largest size (diameter and width) tire I can run without rubbing and without using any spacer both on and off road with the the tires at low PSI
Old 12-25-2012, 03:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Orko
With a 4" TF long arm lift, dana 44 and a beadlock wheel with 3.5 BS, which is the largest size (diameter and width) tire I can run without rubbing and without using any spacer both on and off road with the the tires at low PSI
From you sig you are running 35s as of now. Have you fully flexed your suspension and measured to see how much room you have left. Thats the best way to tell for sure.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Biggy
From you sig you are running 35s as of now. Have you fully flexed your suspension and measured to see how much room you have left. Thats the best way to tell for sure.
I have 35 now, but I have Nitto 38 in mind and they are 15 wide. I the suspension are fine, the problem is when at full turn, does not look I have too much space left

Quick Reply: Tire Rubbing issues