Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tire confusion!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 10:29 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Adian
Thanks for the feedback. 35s it is, though it will probably be a couple months after dropping the money on the lift and flares. Hopefully by the new year I wil have them, buy one per paycheck. An since I live so close to work it shouldn't be too bad to deal with until I can regear it someplace at a better price.

Now comes the task of finding which tire I want!!!

And i have an auto

I know exactly where you live at, I frequent Wimberly a lot. If you are going to rear gear call Lunatic Customs or Screamin Lizard they are not too far from you and both offer fair prices, either place wouldn't be too bad of a drive for you. Plus the drive will help you break in the new gears, send them a PM through the forum and they will respond in time

Last edited by Sapper12b; 10-14-2010 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sapper12b

I know exactly where you live at, I frequent Wimberly a lot. If you are going to rear gear call Lunatic Customs or Screamin Lizard they are not too far from you and both offer fair prices, either place wouldn't be too bad of a drive for you. Plus the drive will help you break in the new gears, send them a PM through the forum and they will respond in time
Ya limberly isn't far from me being in San Marcos. Place in Austin will match prices but their labor is redonkulous, hence the $2000 quote to regear
Old 10-14-2010, 03:05 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Adian
Ya limberly isn't far from me being in San Marcos. Place in Austin will match prices but their labor is redonkulous, hence the $2000 quote to regear
About two weeks ago Sreamin Lizard was offering to re-gear JK's for $900 out the door.

Quick Reply: Tire confusion!!!