Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tire advise. Falken or Cooper

Old 03-12-2012, 02:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire advise. Falken or Cooper

2010 unlimited Sahara. DD, Mild off roading. Choosing between Falken Wildpeak or Cooper Discovery ATP. Size will be 285/70R17. Thanks for any input. Will be buying tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not seen the Cooper's in action, but I have seen the Falken's out on the Jk Experience and I was very impressed by what they can do on the trail. I have driven with these on a Super Duty and liked them too. Good luck in your search.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. I actually bought them and they are being installed tomorrow. Was second guessing if I should change my order. Again thanks
Old 03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by snytribe
Thanks for the info. I actually bought them and they are being installed tomorrow. Was second guessing if I should change my order. Again thanks

Cool! Enjoy your new tires.

Quick Reply: Tire advise. Falken or Cooper