Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Thumbs up for MoTech. Their customer service is awesome.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thumbs up for MoTech. Their customer service is awesome.

I had a 6.0L LSx swap done on my Wrangler last month. Since then I completed a 5900 mile trip through the North and West US visiting many national parks and monuments. During the course of my travels, I had a couple normal post-swap issues crop up with my Jeep, to include a leaking output shaft seal for the T-case.

Robbie at MoTech helped me along the way via text and phone..... and took my Jeep in and not only fixed the leak, but tweaked the tune on my Rubi when I drove thru Vegas. In addition, he went over the entire vehicle to check and fix other issues, and returned my JK to me better than new.... as a customer courtesy.

In today's economy, it is hard to find a shop that has such loyalty and dedication to customers. I would be remiss not to express how appreciative I am for the service provided.

I should also add that the JK LSx swap has thus far lived up to my expectations. I drove through Moab, Yellowstone, the Badlands, Idaho, Minnesota, Vegas, and back home to Southern Cali in the past 13 days. The Jeep performed marvelously in extremes of altitude, temperature, weather, and terrain.
Old 07-16-2013, 04:41 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

It's nice to hear of experiences like this. Post some pics of your engine setup.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

x2
Originally Posted by Ryan0260
It's nice to hear of experiences like this. Post some pics of your engine setup.
I know most are tired of hearing this question, but.. What kind of mileage did you get? And some day I will have an LS in the JK.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Per request: Pics below.

Originally Posted by 4wheels4life
x2
I know most are tired of hearing this question, but.. What kind of mileage did you get? And some day I will have an LS in the JK.
Driving @ 70mph I average 16.6mpg. That's with a fully loaded Jeep (5x people + 750lbs of gear) and 35" tires with 4.10 gears. Mileage drops exponentially at higher speeds. @ 75mph I dropped to 13.4mpg.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice to hear. I'd love to do an engine swap in my JKUR someday. I bet it drives like a dream especially on those steep mountain roads in the Rockies
Old 01-01-2014, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS Swap

Did MoTech do your swap?
Old 01-01-2014, 06:10 PM
JK Freak

[QUOTE="autoetc;3798750"]Did MoTech do your swap?[/QUOTE

Title.....

Quick Reply: Thumbs up for MoTech. Their customer service is awesome.