Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Thoughts on RSE - Rock Slide Engineering Front bumper

Old 02-13-2012, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thoughts on RSE - Rock Slide Engineering Front bumper

Is anyone on here running a RSE front bumper, full width? Looking for review or likes/dislikes, and of course, any pics.
Thanks
JH
Old 02-24-2012, 06:24 AM
JK Newbie

Default RSE Front Bumper

Originally Posted by Jhsmith
Is anyone on here running a RSE front bumper, full width? Looking for review or likes/dislikes, and of course, any pics.
Thanks
JH
I think they are the best looking front bumpers out there. I just ordered one but I'm having it custom made from the shop without light cutouts or a winch cutout. So basically, it's just a solid bumper with the shackle points. As soon as I it arrives and I get it put on, I will let you know what my impressions are.
Old 03-14-2012, 08:13 PM
JK Newbie

Did you get your RSE put on? Would like to get your thoughts on it. I would keep the light cutouts and winch though. Post some pics if you got 'em!
Old 05-18-2012, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jhsmith
Did you get your RSE put on? Would like to get your thoughts on it. I would keep the light cutouts and winch though. Post some pics if you got 'em!
Sorry for the delay on this....I love it. it's a lot heftier than the oem hood. Plus it's badass. I've had people come up to me in the lowes parking lot asking about it...I had it delivered to a paint shop and for 300 bucks they painted it up nice. let me know if you have other questions.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01088.jpg
Views:	1681
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	318452Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00946.jpg
Views:	401
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	318453Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00945.jpg
Views:	372
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	318454