Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Thoughts on genright

Old 10-22-2012, 01:52 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thoughts on genright

Really like the genright tire carrier but I don't know much about it except the aluminum
Or steel option. Any info and pics please!!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 02:30 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

My buddy just bought one and we plan to put it on very soon (hopefully later today). He went steel and plans to hold a 37.

We got a good look at the carrier during the off road expo and it seemed very solid and well designed. I prefer an integrated bumper mounted tire swing over these type of carriers, but not everyone likes massive bumpers that usually comes with those options.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeremy072288
Really like the genright tire carrier but I don't know much about it except the aluminum
Or steel option. Any info and pics please!!!!
I have their front stubby (steel) and really like it a lot. I plan on picking up their rear bumper this month. Their installation instructions could have been more clear about re-locating the vacuum pump (2012) and the correct drill bit size to use for the holes on the frame rail so the tap works. Best bang for buck bumper out there.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on genright