Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Thoughts on OR-Fab Bumpers.

Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WillyWonka10
I agree it would be nice to have both
They make a plate to use with their stubby bumpers w/fogs that allows you to mount a winch....
Old 11-29-2011, 09:28 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by WillyWonka10
I agree it would be nice to have both but I think a winch is needed more than the stock fog light holes.... instead I drilled into the bumper and installed two LED fog lights that work great. if you want pictures of where I drilled into the bumper I am more than happy to add pictures fyi i have the stinger bumper. you can also purchase the light mount bracket that attatchs by the winch location inbetween the stinger which might look pretty sweet. It is on my christmas list!!!
Yeah I made my own light bar for it that holds 2 8" 130w lights. But with having a 4" lift the fog lights would be nice at night.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

Oh and please send me the photos of your led I would like to see them.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:18 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ive seen pretty much all of OR-Fabs stuff in person and the quality is outstanding. I would feel very confident ordering anything from them.

Quick Reply: Thoughts on OR-Fab Bumpers.