Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Those that have 2.5" lift running 35's - Please Post Pix

Old 05-09-2007, 12:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by low4life
Just my opinion but looks are not whats going to make a kit. So if you want red have it anodized or painted before the install, but being able to dial in your ride is very important as you want it to go down the road safely and straight. The only kits that I know of that allow you to do that are the 3 inch ultimate full traction kit and the superlift high end kit. So I suggest you do a little more research before putting that new JK in the air.
That's what I'm doing by asking you guys what to buy.....and you suggested two that I did not know were any better than the others.....THANK YOU! Looks never played a part in any decision of mine because I didn't know one kit was any better than the next, I see you guys using all of them so looks was the only difference to me. Do you have any thoughts on the Rancho Sport Lift?

I have a powdercoating line so color doesn't matter.....I'm going to be coating any parts I want red myself but it'd be nice not to have to bother.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:39 PM
JK Freak

2.5 and 35s...

thats pretty much the setup i have...

see my sig.

the tires are really 34.6x11.9.

will post some pics this afternoon when i get home from work.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:39 PM
JK Freak

Old 05-22-2007, 09:17 PM
JK Freak

Ok, thanx for all your helpfull replies, but I still have a quick question...
Your saing that it Will Rub with 35" tires at full flex,.. So my question is.. will it rub without swaybar disconnected?? or only when the sway bar is disconnected???
Thank you again..

Quick Reply: Those that have 2.5" lift running 35's - Please Post Pix