Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

> for those with 33's

Old 08-07-2010, 07:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 33`s

Infinity..................Stick with the 33`s you`ll be better off until your ready for 35`s. the stock 373 gears run fine with the 33`s and you dont need a lift to put them on. spend your $$$ on the superchip flaspaq instead.. when theyt wear out the lift and 35`s can go on then. I`m running Dick Cepek Crusher 33x12.50 on cepek wheels and have not had any problems tearing it up...........But im pretty much a Mudder and not a major rock climber but would not hesitate to try it.. No problems so far just more food for thought..Good luck.
Old 08-07-2010, 08:10 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Joisey
yea homes, ran into some expences 35's at the end of the month, as soon as i get them the 33's are yours.
Da Man !

Alfy
Old 08-07-2010, 08:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by XHotrodX
Infinity..................Stick with the 33`s you`ll be better off until your ready for 35`s. the stock 373 gears run fine with the 33`s and you dont need a lift to put them on. spend your $$$ on the superchip flaspaq instead.. when theyt wear out the lift and 35`s can go on then. I`m running Dick Cepek Crusher 33x12.50 on cepek wheels and have not had any problems tearing it up...........But im pretty much a Mudder and not a major rock climber but would not hesitate to try it.. No problems so far just more food for thought..Good luck.
Kudos, thanks for that

alfy

Quick Reply: > for those with 33's