Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Third row seat in a JK

Old 08-16-2010, 06:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the best place to find a seat? On here or can you get them from a junk yard. Not wanting to spend tons of money.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:56 AM
JK Super Freak

There is a company that sells the bracket and seat, either a bench seat or jump seat. The temp in the back is fine, even in 100 degree heat we have had for the last 3 weeks, with heat index of up to 120. No problems with the top off.

I have 4 kids and chose the jump seat, I might end up adding a second jump seat, or going to a bench.

Old 08-16-2010, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by db99wj
There is a company that sells the bracket and seat, either a bench seat or jump seat. The temp in the back is fine, even in 100 degree heat we have had for the last 3 weeks, with heat index of up to 120. No problems with the top off.

I have 4 kids and chose the jump seat, I might end up adding a second jump seat, or going to a bench.

Where do you get a jump seat and how much are they?

Quick Reply: Third row seat in a JK