Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Thinking about a Thule AeroBlade rack, any better options for the price?

Old 05-06-2018, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Thinking about a Thule AeroBlade rack, any better options for the price?

I am looking for a rack to carry my paddle board and eventually maybe a kayak or bikes. I want something that can be removed fairly easily and isnt too expensive. The Thule 300R gutterfoot and AeroBlade combo looks like a good setup, but it is a little pricey. Anybody have that setup and care to chime in? Or have a different setup that I should take a look at?

Here is the setup I'm referring to:
Old 05-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 136 Likes on 121 Posts

I've done the Thule square bars, the old aeroblade style and the new. The style in the video you posted is the only one that I've had that whistled while driving. I went to Thule's square bars and never looked back. I have two sets of load bars for the jeep (hard top and no top) and a set on the GTI. No whistling, everything mounts up the same, very satisfying. I don't have any gutter feet, but I haven't been disappointed yet with anything from Thule which is why I don't mind spending the little extra.

Quick Reply: Thinking about a Thule AeroBlade rack, any better options for the price?