Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Think these would fit?

Old 01-26-2009, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Think these would fit?

I have an 07 Rubicon with a 2.5" budget boost. I read that the 35's will fit for sure, but I am unsure about the 13" wide part. What do you think? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&it em=370095508904

And does it seem like a good price?

Last edited by Robar; 01-26-2009 at 04:39 PM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST DIRECT EBAY LINKS
Old 01-26-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an 07 unlimited sahara with 2.5" teraflex lift with coils and springs, and have 35" Nitto Terra Grapplers 325/65R18 which are 13" wide. The shop the did the install for me did a great job and trimmed a bit of the bumpers where rubbing normally occurs, as well as grinding down that nasty body part that sticks out. So far, no problems at all.

I didn't look at the link. Sorry.

Quick Reply: Think these would fit?