Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Is there a storage container that fits well in the "trunk" area of a JK?

Old 11-11-2013, 06:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a little pricey, but Back Trail Outfitters makes duffle bags that attach between your roll bars and doesn't take up trunk space.

Back Trail Outfitters - Quadratec
Old 11-14-2013, 01:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JeepDrum
Will a milk crate fit in the back of 2-door with the seat upright? It looks like it would but I haven't tried yet. I haven't gotten tje chance to "borrow" one from work yet.
I tried it last night at my work and they DO fit. I can fit two in my 2010 jk's "trunk" with enough extra room to slide my fingers between it and the plastic strip on the back of the tailgate. I have the infinity subwoofer, so no room for more than two crates.

Thanks for the idea. I may bolt two together for storing bigger, loose stuff like extra coolant and my battery-jumpbox. At least until I find something better.

I wonder if those plastic kitty litter buckets fit.
Click image for larger version

Name:	tidy-cats.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	511278

Last edited by Dirtymoney; 11-14-2013 at 01:36 AM.

Quick Reply: Is there a storage container that fits well in the "trunk" area of a JK?