Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Is there a complete BB kit out there "turn key"

Old 05-01-2008, 09:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there a complete BB kit out there "turn key"

I see all these threads talking about budget lifts then they put longer front sways or brake extensions etc.

My cash flow is not going to allow the OME kit I wanted (or anywhere near it) and I have decided to go with a 34" tire so I don't need that much of a lift.

I would just like to get everything I need in one box.

Old 05-01-2008, 09:28 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Teraflex is about as complete as they get. You might have to add on wheel spacers.

As far as OME goes, if you call up ARB, they will tell you the OME lift is a complete kit, and you can order a tracbar relocation bracket for it if needed. They also claimed if you order teh kit correctly the springs will settle around 500miles to 2-2.5 inches. I'm not sure how true that is, as many people are getting HD kits here, and nobody is really posting the settled size.

Also to keep in mind TF will soon be coming out with a 2.5" coil lift, that will likely beat the OME price point. It should include everything the BB has, with the spacers swapped for real coils.

As far as lift... you're probably going to want right around 2.5 inches for 34's. I know the 2.5's with 33's may not look right (at least to my eye), but it seems you'll have slightly less flex with 35's on a 2.5 than a set of 33's on a 2.5...

Last edited by wayland1985; 05-01-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bb

I have the tera flex 2.5 bb and it came with it all for $225 then the wheel spacers
Old 05-01-2008, 10:06 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went with a 2" Rubicon Express with Mono shocks and could not be happier with the results.

Quick Reply: Is there a complete BB kit out there "turn key"