Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF Lift on 2011 4door

Old 07-27-2011, 08:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm assuming i will run into this issue when I install the 2 inch puck on the front from my leveling kit? Should i leave the bracket loose after install or try to reconnect? Thanks.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron_Swanson
I'm assuming i will run into this issue when I install the 2 inch puck on the front from my leveling kit? Should i leave the bracket loose after install or try to reconnect? Thanks.
I cut mine off with a dremel: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=1#post2373311
Old 05-12-2013, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump this up!! Has anyone found a good fix besides replacing brakelines. I've got to get this issue fixed and I'm on the verge of just buying the brakelines, but this has been an ongoing thing on the newer jeeps, I think that someone should have come up with a fix. Or I guess all lifts need extended brakelines on the front. And if your gonna do the fronts and bleed the brakes, why not just do all 4?!?

Quick Reply: TF Lift on 2011 4door