Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF Leveling Kit, Xeron flat fenders and 35"s

Old 01-24-2010, 07:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TF Leveling Kit, Xeron flat fenders and 35"s

I have a 2 dr auto with stubby bumpers and xeron high clearence fenders and a TF leveling kit with stock wheels and tires and looking to make the jump to 35"s. I know you can run 35"s with a 2.5" BB, but haven't seen anyone make up the clearance with the fenders. The fenders are supposed to give you a extra 1.5" of room + the leveling kit 2" front and 1" rear. Don't know if this going to give me the room I need to do some serious wheeling??
Old 01-24-2010, 08:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a guy on here running 35's with zero lift and the xenon fenders. He seems to have plenty of clearance. So with the leveling kit you should be good to go. You may want to drop the front bump stops down though. The leveling kit doesnt come with them, where as the 2.5" BB does.

Quick Reply: TF Leveling Kit, Xeron flat fenders and 35"s