Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF BB2.5 trackbar bracket

Old 04-14-2008, 12:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this thread has turned into a "who didn't get their damn bolt" in the kit post.
Old 04-14-2008, 12:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

The bracket install did seem to help my wandering issue. Or maybe I just got used to driving it that way?

Not to hijack the thread, but what's the best solution or spacer size to level the front end. I thougt this kit would compensate for the rake and It's bugging me now.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by gointoheli
The bracket install did seem to help my wandering issue. Or maybe I just got used to driving it that way?

Not to hijack the thread, but what's the best solution or spacer size to level the front end. I thougt this kit would compensate for the rake and It's bugging me now.
bugging me too, I though it was the bumper and winch but with the syn line it's not that bad but I want to raise it an inch to level it off. I think Skyjacker makes a leveling spacer. I'm still looking.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Funny, I just received the Teraflex catalog on CD in the mail. They show a 1" leveling spacer. I guess that's the ticket.
Old 04-14-2008, 01:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by gointoheli
Funny, I just received the Teraflex catalog on CD in the mail. They show a 1" leveling spacer. I guess that's the ticket.
thanks, calling TF right now to get ordered what I need, the rear trackbar bracket and this front spacer
Old 04-14-2008, 02:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Just ordered both the 1" spacers and this bracket from teraflexplus.com , 2nd day air, here Wednesday, thanks to the thread poster, I learned what I needed. BTW I measured my front & rear ground to a point on my flares and I'm exactly 1" off front to rear so this should work out perfect.
Old 04-15-2008, 01:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SASQUATCH
Just ordered both the 1" spacers and this bracket from teraflexplus.com , 2nd day air, here Wednesday, thanks to the thread poster, I learned what I needed. BTW I measured my front & rear ground to a point on my flares and I'm exactly 1" off front to rear so this should work out perfect.
If you use a 1" spacer on top of the 2.5" spacer will you need a longer bolt and/or longer shocks??
Old 05-11-2008, 07:54 PM
JK Freak

Is there only a trackbar relocation bracket for one side....it would see putting one in on only one side....would make the track bar like this

\

aka higher on one side than the other, when it is stock it is level?
Old 06-09-2008, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

i just ordered my 2.5BB from Northridge.

i hope it comes with the track bar bracket, bolt, and extended sway bar links.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Grant211
so i got my lift and it didn't include the bracket.

Now, here is the dilema....

After reading countless posts about this bracket I've came to the conclusion its not somthing that is mandatory, but its like an extra piece of insurance to have.

So, drilling is involved... Should I trust the shop doing this or just take the bracket and do it myself? I'm kinda worried about this... installing a budget boost is one thing, but when it comes to drilling something I start to worry a little bit. Who knows, the mechanic could be in a rush or have the attitude "it's not my vehicle, so i don't have to worry about it"

Also, i'm hearing some people missing bolts... great... something else for me to worry about.

Is locktite needed for this?

Is it a simple bolt in installation (minus the drilling)?
Pretty easy to install. Sent you a PM!

Quick Reply: TF BB2.5 trackbar bracket