Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF 4 Door 2.5" Coil Lift on 2 Door

Old 12-25-2012, 04:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jumpmaster
Kangaroo,
Did you end up with the TF 2.5" lift or other? What did you actually net for lift after install? Thanks.
I ended up with the TF 2.5'' 2DR lift. I'm not sure what I ended up netting but I have a good amount of room for my 35'' km2 (33.5'' mounted) under the factory flares even with my heavy mopar rock krawler bumpers, winch, and 100lb subs in the back. I did add a .75'' spacer in the front to level it out a bit. If i could go back the only thing I think i'd want to change is put a .5'' spacer in the front instead of the .75''.

Last edited by Kangaroo14; 12-25-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just finished this very install this afternoon. I have a heavy front bumper so I'm guessing that I had some spring sag originally but, in the front it raised it 4.5 inches and in the rear it came up 3 inches. I did install adjustible track bars front and rear and control arm relocation brackets, and extended the front break lines. I have only driven it about ten miles sense it got done but I did get it up to about 75mph. It rides different but I can't say if its better or worse, just different. I do love the way it looks though. Now I just need some 35's. I have pics if youd like

Quick Reply: TF 4 Door 2.5" Coil Lift on 2 Door