Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF 3" coil question

Old 02-11-2012, 06:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TF 3" coil question

So right now i have the TF BB and i want to upgrade. I have talked to the TF guys and they said that it would be no issue to just take out the stock coils and spacers and replace them with the 2.5" coils. My question is, what do you think would have to be done to put the 3" coils in instead in regards to track bars control arms and whatever i am not thinking of? and if you don't mind can you say if it is something that SHOULD be done or something that NEEDS to be done.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Front trackbar should be done
Front LCAs are a nice addition
I imagine you already have either the axle or frame mount trackbar bracket from the BB kit so you should be good there.

Front 3" TF Coils / Rear TF BB

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3997350405.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	276906
Old 02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
JK Newbie

yeah i put in the bracket for the rear track bar....it actually moved the axel too far over so there is some extra room haha

Quick Reply: TF 3" coil question