Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF 2.5 HD BB passenger coil spring rubbing

Old 04-28-2008, 02:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah unless they came with the kit I'm not sure what one's were talking about but 4" seems a bit excessive for 3 inch spring compressed by an aftermarket bumper and winch. I don't think I've read about other HD peeps doing a different bumpstop then the regular 2.5 BB crowd but I could be wrong.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
A front Adj. trackbar would help center your front axle better. You can use either one (normal or HD forged) but you would need 4" bumpstops in the front with the HD.
I assume "HD" is referring to the HD forged trackbar, not the HD springs, correct? IOW, 4" bump stops are not required for the HD springs....
Old 04-28-2008, 02:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ohhhhh ok gotcha.
So if I went with the HD front adjustable trackbar I'd need the different bumpstops. Ok that makes sense. I went with the normal one I put a picture up of earlier and the rear bracket.

Next is spacers..ok TF no more revisions to this kit!!!

Quick Reply: TF 2.5 HD BB passenger coil spring rubbing