Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TF 2.5 coil lift / Questions

Old 12-17-2011, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TF 2.5 coil lift / Questions

okay without beating the dead horse question.. I had a TF 2.5 budget boost spacers and shocks. I thought it would sit level after i installed it. All it did was to sit higher and still had the front end lower. I then installed the true TF 2.5 lift coil lift with TF shocks too. It rides great, but still has the front end rake down. I just want it to sit level (no rake down in the front. What did I do wrong??? Now I am told I need to install 3/4 spacers up front on top of the front coils. Or do you spend the money and install 3 coils. I just want a clean looking jk. Thanks for all the input
Old 12-17-2011, 06:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Did you reinstall the factory spacers? Id reach out to Joe at TF to help if needed. He responds fairly quick. My coil kit leveled me out to even measurements at all 4 corners. No rake. The early kits didn't level if i remember correctly.
Old 12-17-2011, 06:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure I had 4 wheel parts install the lift..... But will check with them, thanks for the input

Quick Reply: TF 2.5 coil lift / Questions