Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

terra flex question

Old 05-22-2007, 06:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default terra flex question

After reading all the threads on lifts it appears that terra flex lift kits are the most complete kits. Is this assumption correct????
Old 05-22-2007, 08:38 AM
JK Super Freak

I can say "yes" for the budget boost 2.5"

I would go with Tera again for BB. I'm still a fan of RE though.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks for the feed back anymore opinions out there??
Old 05-22-2007, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the Tera 4" kit with the adjustable arms and the kit as it was from Tera was everything needed to start driving. So Tera does put out a complete kit, is it the only complete kit, No, but it is one of the most affordable complete kits out there.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Anyone else??
Old 05-23-2007, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rupedog
After reading all the threads on lifts it appears that terra flex lift kits are the most complete kits. Is this assumption correct????
Which Teraflex kit are you talking about? What do you mean by complete?
I am running the 3" Tfx. I added control arms and track bars. That is close to complete.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Old_School
Which Teraflex kit are you talking about? What do you mean by complete?
I am running the 3" Tfx. I added control arms and track bars. That is close to complete.
I looking at the 2.5". I want the most complete kit. The one that has everything in it to lift without having to keep running to the parts store or ordering more parts that they didn't bother to tell me that I should have bought along with the kit. I don't mine buying extra parts, I just hate having to stop in the middle of a job and go buy something. Like a bolt that wasn't put in the kit, because someone couldn't count. Or longer " what knots" you need or should put in because it you don't it won't work as well as it should. That sorta thing. Sorry just waking up and haven't got the brain into lo 4 yet.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

one thing I notice on my teraflex BB is that came with brake line extention brackets for the rear,,,,

I have teraflex quick disconects on the front so im worried about the brake lines on the front...hope i wont have a problem
Old 05-23-2007, 08:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by luisjg
one thing I notice on my teraflex BB is that came with brake line extention brackets for the rear,,,,

I have teraflex quick disconects on the front so im worried about the brake lines on the front...hope i wont have a problem
Hey luisjg, should I read that as "it" came with brake line ext. brackets? So I should get the teraflex QD's and front brake line extentions to be safe?
See this is what I'm meaning by complete kits.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:39 AM
JK Freak

yes ,,it came with brake braket extentions for the rear aswell as shock extenders for front and rear...""look at show and tell for picture"

also yes I intend to get brake like extention for the front also,as I have quik discos in the front "not included in the bb kit ofcourse"

Quick Reply: terra flex question