Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tereflex MP sucks

Old 06-14-2014, 01:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I couldn't even get the first crush sleeve installed before the installation socket stripped out on me. They say there will some resistance when it crushes. How the hell can I install them if the tool can't handle the stress. Had to make to with a bolt from the hardware store. The final installation bolts all stripped out too.

Last edited by blue project; 06-16-2014 at 08:43 AM.
Old 06-14-2014, 03:03 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 362 Likes on 270 Posts

Of course the install should have gone perfectly. Since it didn't, recommend you contact them directly and give them a chance to make it right. You can always come back here and let us know what and how they did. :-)
Old 06-14-2014, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
Of course the install should have gone perfectly. Since it didn't, recommend you contact them directly and give them a chance to make it right. You can always come back here and let us know what and how they did. :-)
X2. I recently had some hardware missing from an order (not Teraflex). A couple of calm phone calls later and the parts are on route and no need for bad publicity. Just remember though, their customer service will only be as good as you attitude towards the problem.

Quick Reply: Tereflex MP sucks