Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex or Wilwood Brake Upgrade

Old 05-11-2014, 04:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Teraflex or Wilwood Brake Upgrade

Im at about 25k miles with original brakes and running 33's since about 12k miles. Still have life on the pads but looking into an upgrade soon. Anyone have Wilwoods and if so are they worth the price tag? Any other recommendations? Thanks!
Old 05-11-2014, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

At the end of this month I will be adding ebc jeep and suv pads (they just came out) along with ebc slotted rotors up front. That and stainless braided lines which I have already done (made a difference in pedal feel) sould be a great upgrade for under 500 bucks.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have wilwood. Love them. Running 35s. Quite pricey but I like to have quality. Had to put a better master cyl in but way better now. Worth the money yes.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Using the teraflex kit, all I can say is AWESOME. Running Toyo 37's so there is a lot of rotating mass to stop. When and if Teraflex comes out with the rear kit, that will be installed as well.

Highly recommended.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:21 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by red09
Using the teraflex kit, all I can say is AWESOME. Running Toyo 37's so there is a lot of rotating mass to stop. When and if Teraflex comes out with the rear kit, that will be installed as well.

Highly recommended.
Thank you all your responses. Looks like I can't go wrong!

Quick Reply: Teraflex or Wilwood Brake Upgrade