Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex third row seat installation question

Old 05-19-2013, 03:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex third row seat installation question

Putting Teraflex third row seat brackets on my 2012, but as I look through the instructions to install them I see I have alot more plastic than what is shown in the videos or the instructions. Additionally there is a screw in anchor right where the brackets go. Realize the answer is probably cut the plastic but wanted to see if there an updated instruction manual for a 2012? Or has anyone installed these on a 2012? I tried contacting Teraflex via email but never received a response.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone???.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Got a reply back from Teraflex (Thank you) there is not an instruction update. Has anyone with a 2012 done an install that can provide pictures? Thanks.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:00 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry I could be of no help, but I have been looking into doing this for a while now, Also a 2012. As soon as I find the rear seat and it's at a decent price, I think i might get this going.

It would be pretty cool if you can post some pictures and some tips when done. Also, what would you be doing regarding seat belts or is this set up just for trail runs? Last, will you be adding some extension to the roll bar or will you leave it as is? Thanks for your time and good luck.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am going to use three point harness and attach it to the latch system (saw it in another thread) I would like to extend the roll bar but to start off with I will just face the seat backwards to have rollbar coverage.

Quick Reply: Teraflex third row seat installation question