Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex sway bar link popping noise

Old 07-02-2013, 08:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SDBoxer

Gotcha, I understand now.
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is I'm not missing something here right? Nothing I forgot to do ?
Old 07-02-2013, 08:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MA_Jeep
I guess what I'm trying to figure out is I'm not missing something here right? Nothing I forgot to do ?
From what you described, it doesn't sound like it's anything you forgot to do.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:21 AM
JK Newbie

My end links that came with my leveling kit have made noise off and on since new... Driving me crazy. Ive tried everything and i still get occasional popping from them.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jwebersanmarcos
My end links that came with my leveling kit have made noise off and on since new... Driving me crazy. Ive tried everything and i still get occasional popping from them.
Mine popped when I installed them..it happened when I was rocking it back and forth to check for noises. I ended up adding an extra washer to the sway bar links and that helped solve the popping noise, for me at least. It may work for others.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:07 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 0escape5
Mine popped when I installed them..it happened when I was rocking it back and forth to check for noises. I ended up adding an extra washer to the sway bar links and that helped solve the popping noise, for me at least. It may work for others.

Thanks! Ill give that a shot this weekend. Mine does the same thing, if i rock the jeep side to side it makes the popping sound.

Quick Reply: Teraflex sway bar link popping noise