Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex spacer problem

Old 05-30-2011, 07:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex spacer problem

I have a 2 ½ “ Teraflex coil lift with ½” Teraflex leveling spacers in the front on each side, I just found out today both of the ½”spacers are shattered, I really have not had it off road and maybe it has 15000 on the miles on the lift at the most. I have it torn down and hate to make the same mistake twice, Is there a beter leveling spacer?

Last edited by steeler1750; 05-31-2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Pm the terraflex rep here. I've been running 1" tf spacer on top of ome hd springs for quite a while, and they are in perfect shape.

Joe will look after you, and I'm sure he'd like to know about this incident anyway.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:26 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely let Teraflex know about your problem. I have the Teraflex spacers on my JK for over 6 months and haven't had a single issue. The one thing I've noticed since I've been on this forum is that Teraflex stands behind their products and customers 300%.

Quick Reply: Teraflex spacer problem