Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex S/T Swaybar System

Old 07-04-2009, 05:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex S/T Swaybar System

TeraFlex S/T Swaybar System: http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...rod=TF-1753905

Is anybody using this. I tried to do a search to get some info on this product, but the search results were all for TeraFlex suspensions. I am running a TeraFlex 4" long arm with Currie 60s and would like to add this sway bar system. Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-04-2009, 12:40 PM
JK Super Freak

seems like a lot of money for something thats easily done with a much cheaper quick disco...
Old 07-04-2009, 01:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it is a nice system, my preacher has it on his TJ. all you do is turn a big knob on the driver side of the swaybar link arm and POP it is either locked or unlocked. i am thinking about getting the Currie Anti-rock system that way i never have to get out.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Default it's a

its a great idea. and i think it just a matter on simplicity! if i had the extra cash sitting around. i wold get this. turn the knob. i'm diconeted. turn the know i'm connected. much easyier.

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr
seems like a lot of money for something thats easily done with a much cheaper quick disco...
Old 07-04-2009, 05:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ckmehl
i'm diconeted.
youre what?
Old 07-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr
That's what I used to think also. However with a lift JK it cuts down on the amount of bodyroll when locked.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Still on my list of to-do's
Old 07-04-2009, 11:52 PM
JK Newbie

is there a way to switch the sway bar between the modes without getting out of the jeep? I'd personally love to have like, an electric disco that completely unlocks, then a more flexible swaybar, and then a stiffer system all in one that are all remote operated.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BiTMAP
is there a way to switch the sway bar between the modes without getting out of the jeep? I'd personally love to have like, an electric disco that completely unlocks, then a more flexible swaybar, and then a stiffer system all in one that are all remote operated.
Thats what the factory swaybars do that come on the Rubicon. It is an electric system that locks/ unlocks from a push of a button from inside when you are in 4LO. I have it on my X and love it!! I am just afaraid of it one day not connecting back up, or getting out of align.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:55 AM
JK Freak

Teraflex are these available now or in stock? How was the test results can you share some more info with us in terms of install , lift height, single or dual sway bar etc

At the moment I am evaluating all of the following but Teraflex is on top of the list

Teraflex Dual or Single Sway Bar
Currie Front & Rear Antisway bar
ORO manual operated Sway Bar

I like to keep things simple with as mush less electronic as possible not a big fan of computer controlling my rig on the trail or getting stuck when not connecting back when hit the road.

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
That's what I used to think also. However with a lift JK it cuts down on the amount of bodyroll when locked.

Quick Reply: Teraflex S/T Swaybar System