Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex rzeppa high angle opinions

Old 03-04-2017, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex rzeppa high angle opinions

Hi, I have a 3" Teraflex lift on my 2015 JK with stock driveline. I've had no problems yet, but I was wondering if I should add this upgrade just in case? I have a CO trip planned for this summer and I'm trying to make it as capable and bullettproof as possible.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Where would you like to add it? I've got a high mileage vehicle so I just reworked both ends of my rear ds with the TF joints. No comments on longevity as I just installed it this morning but they absolutely have a larger range of movement. They seem to roll over pretty smoothly but it could be because it's all new grease in them and they're designed to be operated at a steeper angle than factory.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Where would you like to add it? I've got a high mileage vehicle so I just reworked both ends of my rear ds with the TF joints. No comments on longevity as I just installed it this morning but they absolutely have a larger range of movement. They seem to roll over pretty smoothly but it could be because it's all new grease in them and they're designed to be operated at a steeper angle than factory.
I understand that they are most commonly put on the transfer case end.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My old joint ripped and I slapped one on versus buying a new DS. Install was short and sweet and I've definitely got more clearance.

Quick Reply: Teraflex rzeppa high angle opinions