Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex quick disconnects

Old 12-15-2008, 03:15 PM
jpp
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No issues with the combo, other than some minor rubbing when disconnected and fully stuffed. OME lifts don't come with any bumpstop extensions, so that is really the reason for the rubbing. Of couse, your tire size and wheel offset will affect this as well. ...Which is probably the reason they aren't included, come to think of it. I think you will be happy with them, just make sure to shorten those bolts as previously mentioned.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:29 PM
jpp
JK Enthusiast

Here are a couple shots from when I put them on at the house. Flexed and Stuffed. You can see where the tire is rubbing a little on the flare in the first one. In the second one, you can see the limit of the OME shocks. I wish they were a little longer. I didn't notice that limitation until after I added the disconnects. If it didn't ride so nice, I probably would have been mad... Ha ha.

Old 12-15-2008, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like my disco's
Old 12-16-2008, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

The TF Quick Disconnects work great. No problems at all.

Quick Reply: Teraflex quick disconnects