Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

teraflex not level need ideas

Old 06-08-2009, 10:19 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Mine is so close to level I actually argue with myself at times if it sits low in the front or rear....depends on what kinda ground it's sittin on. So, I call it level. I cannot imagine one sitting 2" lower in the front.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:23 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have to know... what is going on with this????
Old 06-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He has the right coils, waiting on some pics of his JK. Linked him to pics of the first JK 4dr Rubi with the kit installed. I want to see his rake and probably have him take some measurements so I can compare to the TeraFlex JK with this kit on it.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lift kit

I have looked at the teraflex pictures and the front and rear look really close. Mine has a noticable diffrence in the front fender well. I measured the front of the rock guard and the rear of the rock guard and it sits at 22 inches in the rear and just a hair under 20 inches in the front. I looked at another jeep, same model same conditions, same lift and it appears to be very close to level. I am sending pictures later today. I am not happy with the way this sits but I do have to say that Joe has been working very hard with me and I am very impressed with them. I dont put the blame on them because this may be the way that it is suppost to sit it just doesnt look right to me. I would think that a 1/2 inch maybe but not 2 full inches. I hope everyone who has read this post doesnt think that I am knocking Teraflex because they have great products. I wouldnt go with anyone else. There just seems to be a little problem with this kit that got.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:57 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joe is awesome. If I bought a kit from someone on the forum, and there was a problem with it, I would only want to deal with him. You can expect the same level of service from David at Northridge as well.

Did you ever take any photos?
Old 06-09-2009, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift kit

I have taken the pics but have not posted them yet. They will be on later.

Quick Reply: teraflex not level need ideas