Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

teraflex lift versatility

Old 09-30-2011, 05:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default teraflex lift versatility

Hello everyone. Although I have been a member for some time now, I rarely post due to the fact I find my answers reading through many already posted topics here, I am considered a newbie still... thank you in advance for the time and your patients.
After a considerable amount of time reading through posts, I still have a question in regards to a teraflex lift, and kinda hoping for input.
I have decided to go with teraflex basic 3" lift for my JK Unlimited. I am currently running a smitybilt XRC Bumper, XRC 8 comp winch in the front, with future gear to come.
what I am looking to ask is.... is the teraflex basic 3" lift upgradeable? I am looking to upgrade the lift later with control arms and what not...
Thank you guys again for the help
Old 09-30-2011, 11:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

ECHO, I'm curious as to your upgrades. After your 2.5" lift, what was your first upgrade to the lift? Also, when you began to think about upgrading your lift, what were your goals as to the outcome of the lift upgrades?

Quick Reply: teraflex lift versatility