Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

teraflex lift question

Old 12-11-2009, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TF 3" Lift

I'm also running the same lift. The degree wedges help alot for the rear springs. As mentioned get an adjustabe front track bar. The rear bracket on the center hole centered my axle perfect. I got a Coast front drive shaft from Northridge after having 2 stock ones replaced on warranty. If you have an automatic and disco the front swaybar you'll tear the driveshaft boot on the tranny pan so I would add that to your list.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:20 PM
JK Newbie

I run that same kit on an 09 unlimited... only thing i changed was i did not get the kit with shocks. i went with Bilstein 5100's. Also i purchase the AEV high steer kit, it re aligns your steering geometry correctly. and also the bracket almost re centers your front axle, enough where i'm not worried about it anymore. i will be buying the wedges as well, as my springs are hitting my rear trac bar here and there. but all in all, its a great kit and i would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:12 AM
JK Newbie

thanks for the help and if their is anything else i should know about this kit keep me posted. planning on getting this kit from northridge4x4 before christmas.

Quick Reply: teraflex lift question