Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex lift advice.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex lift advice.

Ok. I have an 08 unlimited. I about to pull the trigger on a teraflex 2.5 coil lift. I know there are a lot of these kits out there. Can someone chime in on the road manners of this kit. I'm gonna just get the shock adapters for now and use my Sahara shocks. Maybe upgrade to rubicon shocks sometime. Lastly I drive about 70 miles round trip to work mostly interstate. Thanks.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With stock non rubi shocks its gonna not ride the best. Rubi shocks w/extenders and any aftermarket shock will ride much smoother. The overall ride is nice its a firm ride bit not harsh in any way. Make sure to have new wheels or wheel spacers for proper back spacing. I have the kit with after market shocks and find it a great value. And ride is great. No unnecessary body roll or sway. My recommendation though is pick up take off rubicons or an aftermarket shock like ome or bilstein. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Teraflex lift advice.