Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex leveling on rubicon (no drill)?

Old 10-11-2013, 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Teraflex leveling on rubicon (no drill)?

I just ordered a teraflex leveling kit (spacers) for a 2013 Rubicon. I have heard the stories about the new sway bar links not fitting the front disconnect sway bar. You have to slightly drill out the sway bar. (not real crazy about that). teraflex said they have fixed the problem but still many older versions are being sold by vendors. If I receive the older version, Is it possible to use the rear links (longer)from another jeep on the front of a Rubicon. I know you do this when using the 2.5 coil lift. Has any one ever used longer rear links on the front. I really just dont want to drill
Old 10-11-2013, 03:50 PM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The rears will be too long for two inches of lift. My front end sits at 3.5" over stock height with a 2.5" lift and the rear links has the front sway bar sitting near level.
Old 10-11-2013, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jonb1032
I just ordered a teraflex leveling kit (spacers) for a 2013 Rubicon. I have heard the stories about the new sway bar links not fitting the front disconnect sway bar. You have to slightly drill out the sway bar. (not real crazy about that). teraflex said they have fixed the problem but still many older versions are being sold by vendors. If I receive the older version, Is it possible to use the rear links (longer)from another jeep on the front of a Rubicon. I know you do this when using the 2.5 coil lift. Has any one ever used longer rear links on the front. I really just dont want to drill
I used a metal file to open mine up a hair. I didn't drill. Took about 5 minutes each side.

Quick Reply: Teraflex leveling on rubicon (no drill)?