Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex Leveling Kit Swaybar links too close to springs (rubs in some cases)

Old 12-03-2011, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya, i've pretty much tore the thing down last weekend after seeing a slight unseated spring. Everything was fine as I loosened stuff up and took parts off. I think I may take 1" off the front and see how that works. No $$$$ for adj front LCAs yet. The rear isolators were both hard but fun jamming them back on, but the are on. The fronts were pretty straightforward with no real hard work to deal with them. Did I miss something?
Old 12-04-2011, 06:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rock Krawler and S*****y make coil spring wedges for the rear coils that are bowed due to the coil bucket being rotated after a lift. I have never had the issue, but you may be able to adapt the wedge for the front to solve the problem. If you go this route I would strongly advise the use of a spring retainer to keep things where they should be while flexing.

Quick Reply: Teraflex Leveling Kit Swaybar links too close to springs (rubs in some cases)