Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TeraFlex Leveling kit

Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TeraFlex Leveling kit

I went and did my check of the torque as I'm around 400km and I noticed that my rear spacers aren't sitting flat? drivers is up 3/4" at the back and pass is 1/2" up ...shouldn't they sit flat?
I posted on another thread but I think I'll get an answer faster starting a new one...also did a search..Thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bcboy1969
I went and did my check of the torque as I'm around 400km and I noticed that my rear spacers aren't sitting flat? drivers is up 3/4" at the back and pass is 1/2" up ...shouldn't they sit flat?
I posted on another thread but I think I'll get an answer faster starting a new one...also did a search..Thanks
Can you take a pic?
Old 03-04-2010, 12:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pictures would be good. Also filling out the profile of your Jeep would be helpful.

What spacers are you talking about?
Old 03-04-2010, 01:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Teraflex leveling kit...I fired off a email to teraflex and they responded fast ..took a couple pictures but I'm at work and they are to big to put on here so I'll do it when I get home. I think I'm going to but a spring compressor on and see if I can seat them better, I'll post the response I get back to.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ok worked on it last night and got it to seat right..took abit and had to trim the spacer a bit to get it to pop in but it was out by a 1/2 or so ..how I did notice it before...just want to say Joe from TeraFlex was awesome great customer service!

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Leveling kit