Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex HD BB

Old 03-26-2008, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ben,

Thanks for the info. Nice rig BTW! Looks like you have almost what I'm looking for less the tire size.

I'll definately take a look at these numbers and compare to what I just found in another thread to be TF 2.5 HD BB Part #: 001351000 @ $365.99

Still a little concerned in that you used 3" springs and still had the need for a spacer due to bumper and winch (my plans also) but the TF HD BB kit lists HD 2.5 springs. May be that the springs you used compressed more than the HD units in thier kit? Gotta find out more about that and may call Terraflex.

I'm also looking into aftermarket spring part numbers and rates and will post if I find a combination that offers this dial in. I can get new springs for about $60 a pair so this is one of my driving forces.

Thanks again

Quick Reply: Teraflex HD BB