Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex FullFlex vs Old Man Emu

Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonker
I have the 4" LA by Tera Flex and have stock drive shafts. 2000K miles and a weekend in MOAB, no problems...yet.

Damn man, you put 2 million miles on your Jeep already?????
Old 11-11-2009, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Everyone has their own opinions. In my experience most people always want to go BIGGER and aren't satisfied with a budget boost. But don't go t CHEAP on a jeep you drive every day. You will hate the ride and never want to drive it... that said you can't go wrong with a Teraflex or Old Man Emu lift. Both perform very well on and off road and on a JK 3-4" of lift gives you alot of options. WHen you start getting into 4" lifts you need to start really considering upgraded driveshafts, slip yoke elimination, and will probably mean more $$$ in the fine tuning dept.

I would recomend a 3" kit for starters. Alot of people have the 4's and wheel hard but I wouldn't. The 3" kit w/35's is an INCREDIBLE great riding solution.

Or you could just cut tot the chase and get a long arm kit and D60's, new drieveshafts and a hemi and call it done!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:38 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by Ryanclimbs
Everyone has their own opinions. In my experience most people always want to go BIGGER and aren't satisfied with a budget boost. But don't go t CHEAP on a jeep you drive every day. You will hate the ride and never want to drive it... that said you can't go wrong with a Teraflex or Old Man Emu lift. Both perform very well on and off road and on a JK 3-4" of lift gives you alot of options. WHen you start getting into 4" lifts you need to start really considering upgraded driveshafts, slip yoke elimination, and will probably mean more $$$ in the fine tuning dept.

I would recomend a 3" kit for starters. Alot of people have the 4's and wheel hard but I wouldn't. The 3" kit w/35's is an INCREDIBLE great riding solution.

Or you could just cut tot the chase and get a long arm kit and D60's, new drieveshafts and a hemi and call it done!!!
JK's already have a fixed yoke, no need for a SYE like the TJ's

Quick Reply: Teraflex FullFlex vs Old Man Emu