Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex front lower arms with TF 2.5" lift, WOW!!!

Old 04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
MFX
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex front lower arms with TF 2.5" lift, WOW!!!

I'm running the TF 2.5" coil/shock lift and MORE 1" BL. For awhile now I've been wanting to upgrade my front lower arms to help tighten up the handling at higher speeds. I've always been skeptical if the lower arms would actually help with the smaller lifts but man was I wrong. The handling has dramatically improved and the flightiness that was there at speeds over 80 kms is now completely gone . I had the Jeep up to 140 just for a test run and wow, the handling was nice and tight and no pulling to either the left or right. Another huge improvement is that I don't experience any bump steer any more (I think that's what it's called) when rolling threw turns at speeds over 40. I have yet to measure my current castor because I'm waiting for the angle meter to go on special but I did set my lower arms to 23 1/8" on both sides. When deciding to buy the LCA's it was a toss up between Currie or Teraflex and the only reason I went with Teraflex is because I figured I already had the TF lift so why not, the product hasn't failed me in the past 2.5 yrs and their customer service is outstanding. Glad I did these arms are massive and look indestructible and the price is very reasonable.

If your contemplating buying lower arms...GO FOR IT, well worth the money!

Also, a big to the forum and it's members and to the write up section for all the invaluable knowledge being passed around

Last edited by MFX; 04-07-2012 at 04:58 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yep. Right there with ya. Added front LCA's and no more flighty/drifty steering. Money well spent.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Measure the castor with your iPhone or iTouch.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:56 AM
MFX
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bbrown626
Measure the castor with your iPhone or iTouch.
Really? What's the app called?

Quick Reply: Teraflex front lower arms with TF 2.5" lift, WOW!!!