Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex Flexarm install

Old 03-12-2012, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Teraflex Flexarm install

I have a 4dr JKU. I'm installing the front LCA's to correct my caster (flighty steering). The install instructions call for setting the eye to eye length at 24 1/8 passenger and 23 7/8 driver. Most of the information I have gleaned from posts indicate 23" is about right (1 inch less). This is what's called out for the 2dr on the Teraflex instructions. When I set the recommended length, I'm getting 11 and 14 degree's plus the pinion angle is nowhere close to straight. Am I missing something? I'm ready to try setting it at 23 and go from there, but thought I'd see if you guys had any thoughts on this before I proceed.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Set them to 23.5" and take your into a alignment shop to have them dial the caster in perfect for you.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll give it a shot at 23.5"

Quick Reply: Teraflex Flexarm install