Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

teraflex drag link flip kit as good??

Old 01-17-2012, 06:00 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default teraflex drag link flip kit as good??

Hi everyone is the Teraflex drag link flip kit as good as any other flip kits out there??? Please advise if you know..... Thanks
Old 01-17-2012, 06:05 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Hi everyone is the Teraflex drag link flip kit as good as any other flip kits out there??? Please advise if you know..... Thanks
the kit will correct your steering geometry just like any of the others will but, it will drop your track bar from your frame as opposed to raising it from the axle. i personally prefer kits like what off road evolution or aev makes as they raise this mount from the axle.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:44 AM
JK Junkie

Thx wayoflife
Old 01-17-2012, 12:56 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Unlike some other brands that just use a OEM RHD draglink, TeraFlex uses our own draglink that is stronger than a stock draglink. You can drop it down on the frame side or raise up the axle end when it's comes to drag link flips.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by TeraFlex

Unlike some other brands that just use a OEM RHD draglink, TeraFlex uses our own draglink that is stronger than a stock draglink. You can drop it down on the frame side or raise up the axle end when it's comes to drag link flips.
Ok thanks..... I already have your 3" lift so I guess it'll work well together.....
Old 01-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok thanks..... I already have your 3" lift so I guess it'll work well together.....
Yes it will.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I installed my TF drag link flip a month ago and love it. Made a huge difference in the way it drives.
Old 01-17-2012, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to hijack this thread but, being fairly new to this, what geometry issue does this resolve? A pic/thread would be great. TIA
Old 01-25-2012, 04:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys I have a 2007 JKU with a 3.5 seriesII lift. I just ordered 315/75/16 Falken AT's. I'm secretly hoping this will help with my DW problem. It might be more of a shimmy now. I only have to slow down to 25 to get it to stop. I have already replaced the tie rod and everything else seems good. My question: I have been looking at getting a drag link flip kit and a jks front adjustable track bar. Would these go well together or do I not need one if I have the other. Also is there a flip kit that is better or would work better with my setup than another ?

Quick Reply: teraflex drag link flip kit as good??