Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex brake line anchors

Old 07-15-2020, 09:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex brake line anchors

I was chatting with Teraflex about their brake lines and the rep on the other end noted that brake line anchors work for the front and the back. I already have some for the front and see how they work but it got my intriqued as to how they work in back. I asked the rep for a picture which they did not have but said it goes on the shock mount same as the front.
Has anyone heard of this or seen this? I thought the anchors were only for the front.
Old 07-23-2020, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

hrm.. interesting. I've not seen that myself either.
Old 07-23-2020, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

I've seen a spring on the rear brake lines, but it was a show truck so I assumed it was to clean it up. I can't see attaching an anchor to the shock bolt though- top or bottom seems like you'd be asking for problems.
Old 07-23-2020, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Actually, I stand corrected. I'm thinking I saw the Teraflex things used to keep the wheel speed sensor out of the way on the front axle. Not the brake line.
Old 07-23-2020, 11:27 AM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

they make a longer one that would work well on the rear. i have been running them on the front since the day they came out and I can see how they would work well on the rear. especially if you are running extended rear lines.

Quick Reply: Teraflex brake line anchors